-
November 20th, 2005, 04:10 AM
#1
Inactive Member
My best friend's daughter is celebrating her 9th birthday tomorrow with the Coconut Kit and Favors, and I am helping to plan the party. The girls coming have been asked to bring their dolls, and I need some quick ideas for activities that they could do with or for their dolls. My BF and I are both co-leaders of her daughter's Girl Scout troop, and I have already asked the girls if they want to have an AG themed meeting with their dolls -they went bezerk at the idea!- and I am planning to make doll jewelry and fimo food. But, I don't want to do those activities at the party since not all the girls in the troop are invited, and I don't want redundant activities. Does anyone have any ideas for simple crafts, activities or even games the girls could do with their dolls? All replies greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 19, 2005 02:50 PM: Message edited by: DaisyDee ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks